Stockholm (NordSIP) – Investorletter.net, the financial news website dedicated to Nordic professional investors, invites all NordSIP readers to sign up for this year’s Investor Letter conference on November 15 at 15:00, to be held at the cinema Rigoletto, Kungsgatan 16, Stockholm.
The focus of this year’s edition will be dedicated Sustainability. The event will also include an exclusive preview of the sequel to Al Gore’s “An Inconvenient Truth”, titled “An Inconvenient Sequel”.
Before the movie, five experts will hold presentations on relevant topics within the sustainable investing theme:
- Mirza Baig, Global Head of Governance at Aviva Investors, will speak about ESG Integration in Practice and Automation
- Dan Grandage, Head of Responsible Property Investment at Aberdeen, will shed A Green Light on Property Investing
- Abbie Llewelyn-Waters, Fund Manager in the Environmental and Sustainability Team at Jupiter, will talk about a Changing Landscape and Jupiter’s 30 years of experience in the field of Environmental and Sustainability Investing
- Ryan Smith, Head of ESG Research at Kames Capital, will explain how to Leverage Sustainability to Capture Alpha
- Hervé Dejonghe, Fund Manager at Allianz Global Investors, will present Green Bonds: a New Tool to Finance the Energy Transition
We look forward to this opportunity to learn more from these field experts and hope to meet many of our readers around a glass of wine afterwards.
Find out more information about the program and sign up here before seats run out!