In this new edition of NordSIP insights, we focus on sustainable fixed incomes strategies. Many investors complain that ESG is not being integrated in fixed income sufficiently, and we wanted to give everyone some inspiration on how to do it better.
Discover insights from the Church of Sweden, Skandia, AP4, the CFA Society Sweden, Franklin Templeton, Cameron Hume, Pareto Asset Management, M&G Investments, JAR Capital, PRI and PIMCO.
1. on the owner’s mind: Fixing ESG in Fixed Income
2. ESG integration: Anyone lost in Fixed Income?
3. Global Sovereign Debt: About Machiavelli, Double Edged Swords and Virtuous Cycles
4. Investment Grade Credit: ESG Factors and their effects on Bond prices
5. Global Corporate Bonds: Choosing a Lable the Sticks
6. Private Debt: Scaling up Impact Investments
7. European High Yield: How to Handle the Lack of Data
8. Credit Risk Analysis: ESG Credentials Climb the Ranks
8. SDG Bonds: Creating a World of Opportunities for Issuers and Investors
View the publication online or download the pdf (below)
See the publication in pdf here:
Nordsip Insights - Sustainable Fixed Income
Or download a print-friendly version here