Stockholm (NordSIP) – On March 27th, Andrea Galeotti and Paolo Surico, Professors of Economics and the London Business School, published a package of resources regarding the COVID19 pandemic on VoxEU, a portal of the Centre for Economic Policy Research (CEPR). The initiative was motivated by the confusion that such a highly technical topic may generate and the hope that these materials may help clear some of the misunderstandings about the Coronavirus.
The information materials include a range of lecture slides and YouTube lecture videos briefly discussing the pathology and epidemiology of COVID19 before engaging in a longer and more in-depth discussion of its economic implications and the policy reactions available to policymakers.
The package is made up of five parts:
- Introductory video: A user guide to Covid-19.
- A user guide of Covid-19: part I: gathering facts. [Video, Slides]
- A user guide of Covid-19: part II: epidemiology for dummies. [Video, Slides]
- A user guide of Covid-19: part III: economics for dummies. [Video, Slides]
- A user guide of Covid-19: part IV: policy options. [Video, Slides]